-->

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Not a lot of changes from last week's roundup.  But I have made progress on a couple of things.

1)Feather and Fan Shawl  - no change

2)Entrelac-in-the-Round blanket - no change

3)Betty's Tunisian Tee - no change

4)slipstitch scarf - no change

5)My Bumbleberry Pie afghan - no change, but I do have a new picture.  I think I have enough squares and once the last 4 or 5 are joined, I will start on the edging.


6)Pax shawl. - no change

7) Tunisian Multi Garment - no change

8)Hooded Capelet - I did get a bit more of the hood completed.



9)Test project for boot cuffs.  These still need to have the ends woven in and the designer's questionnaire completed.

10)Ruffled headband without the ruffle.  The only thing left is to weave in the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment