-->

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday - 2012-03-14

These are my current WIP's (well, at least the ones I can get to).  Wherever possible, I have provided information to the pattern information.

Cold Shoulder Top test:  Deadline on this test is 2012-03-15.  I've got all the seams done and I'm working on the ruffle.  Should be done today.
TEST: Cold Shoulder Top

Bumbleberry Pie afghan: Making slow but steady progress on this one.  I love looking at stacks of squares.
Bumbleberry Pie Afghan

Bobble Fringe Scarf test:
Signed up for this test on 2012-03-11.  I rummaged around for some #5 yarn. I don’t use it very often and was not optimistic of finding any any in my stash, but there was some in sack of yarn that I got through freecycle last week. Yippee! Don’t know for sure yet how to combine the colors, but it should be suitable for testing.
Bobble Fringe Scarf

Betty's Tunisian Tee:  This one is almost in hibernation.  Every time I take it out to work on it, I end up unraveling it back to the base triangles.
Tunisian Tee

Snowflake Stitch Afghan:  This one is my fair project and I'm not very happy with it, but I'm too far in to switch now.  I've started doing the border, although you can't really see it in this picture.  I do not like the way this yarn is pooling/striping.
Snowflake Stitch Afghan

Spiral Afghan:  I started this one to see if the yarn from the Snowflake Afghan above would like this pattern better.  I do like the way it looks.  Do NOT like the way it feels.  There is no drape or softness at all.  I may have to try again with a bigger hook.
Spiral Afghan

No comments:

Post a Comment