-->

Sunday, January 15, 2012

2012 Granny-Square-A-Day - Day 15

It's day 15 of the CAL and I'm still managing to keep up.  Actually it doesn't take long to whip up the squares I'm doing, but I am getting a little bored with them.  Might have to stray from this one square to something new, then come back later.  But I'll see how I feel when it comes time to do tomorrow's square.  Anyhoo, here is up-to-date pics of the project so far.  Haven't decided on the final layout yet.





Other projects I worked on this week:

I tested this scarf for a designer on Ravelry -
I made these for friends of a friend -
I've still got stacks and stacks of stuff around me that needs my attention, but that will wait for a later posting.  For now, they are calling to me and I really need to quit writing on here and make some progress elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment